Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowlede: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Prov. 1:7 (King James Version)

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Fun Inspirational Cards"


Here are some cards I did playing around with my Noir Spectrum markers. I tried a couple types of papers. I used the Walmart watercolor paper and watercolor paper from Michaels. Check out the video on how its done. Have fun creating.


Water color paper from Walmart and Michaels
Noir Spectrum Pens (Pro31Designs.com)
To watch tutorial on the background click here





Noir Spectrum Pens (Pro31Designs.com)
Pearls (I Want to Scrap)





Recollection Flowers 
Trim 
String Pearls are all from my local craft store. 








Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

1 comments:

Nancy said...

It was a really fun video...and it's a cool technique that I still want to try!
The finished cards are really beautiful! Have a lovely day!...Nancy :o)