Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowlede: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Prov. 1:7 (King James Version)

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Another Mini Album


Hello my bloggers...I made this album with lots of lace and pearl trims. I hope you like it. Check out my youtube video on a how the pages look inside along with a tutorial on how to make the pages. 



Blue Lace Trim - Blue Wheat Spays - Pearls Sprays - Brown Spray - Gathered Ribbon on binder -  Flatback Pearl Trim are all from (Pro31Designs.com)

 Blue Netted Flower - Blue Acrylic Flower - White Curly Flower (Pro31Designs.com) 
Flourish is Want-to-Scrap pearls.

Teardrop Trim at the top (Pro31Designs.com)

The charm I handmade
Blue Teardrop - Clear Crystal Chandelier - Clear Beaded beads (Pro31Designs.com)

Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Love your details, notions and all the frilly stuff...on this mini album..my kind a girl..love it..you are an inspiration.

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Very pretty cover, I love the colors and detail, love the inside too :)