Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowlede: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Prov. 1:7 (King James Version)

Friday, October 5, 2012

Project Life Blank Cards

Hello fellow crafters.....I have another freebie for you. With all the hype for project life I wanted to share what I created. This time I've made a project life card for you to print out for your project life album. I hope to show very soon more of what I've created with it. I couldn't wait to share it with you what I did. Hopefully a video will soon to follow. But in the mean while enjoy! Remember this is for personal use only and your enjoyment. Not for commercial use or mass production.  If you decide to download a printable please let your friends know where you got it from. Thank you!!!

Oh...I forgot to mention there are 3 different sizes I created (4x6) (4x4) and (4x3) because that's what I have for now with the pages I have. They are all in one pdf file. Also...a good tip is you can print these images out on card stock and pattern papers for an even more creative look. Again thank you all. Be blessed in the Lord! Just click blow "Project Life Blank Cards" for the pdf file.


God bless!!!

This one I used the 4x6 size. Stamped the bottom portion of it and added washi tape. Boy you can use washi tape on everything. By the way I got that from Target. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I like what you've done with your card! That's a really great journaling stamp, and I like your washi tape. I just got some but haven't done much with it yet! Thanks very much for your generosity in sharing your card. I've not done a project life but I sure like seeing what other people do with them!...Nancy :o)

Nancy said...

Just thought I'd pop in and say "hello"! Hope you're doing well! :o)

Mohan Medicity said...

Hi, Very nice article. I hope you will publish again such type of post. Thank you!!