Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowlede: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Prov. 1:7 (King James Version)

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Birthday, Hi, Congrats, Thank You and More Cards

More cards my friends....I've been on a roll....lol  Most of the stamps I used were either $1 stamps or less. The baby animal image I got on clearance at Michael's for less than $3. In this post you will find it doesn't take much to create nice looking cards and break the bank to do so. There are lots and lots of stamps out there that cost a fortune. For me I try to be frugal. You don't have to spend a lot to create. With the cards I created a printable for....I hope to have posted soon as a download. So check back for that. Hope you like them.

This stamp I think I got from Big Lots for about a $1 or less then a $1. 

Ok, this card.....I love it. I had so much fun playing with my water color pencils. I have had for years . I didn't have any mineral oil to use so I used baby oil and I love the way it turned out.

Same for this card. I used baby oil.

Love....Love...Love this card.

Love this card too. It's a birthday card for a male.
This is the inside.

This card is not a stamped image. I created the sayings on the computer.

On the inside of this card I created a printable.

The image on this card is I believe is a "Robert Jackson" digi image. The "Happy Birthday" saying I created on the computer. I used washi tape on the outside. The washi tape is from Target.

On the inside I also used washi tape I got from Target.

This card I created a printable for the outside, wrote poem for the inside and used washi tape from Target. 


I hope you enjoyed my cards. Thank you for stopping by....God bless you!

1 comments:

Nancy said...

More fabulous cards, Teresa! Some of your images are just so fun! I bet you had a great time coloring them! The sentiments are fantastic too! Great work!...Nancy :o)